Get real-world experience. Fast.
Fullbridge Professional Edge gives Holy Cross students real-world experience to shine in today’s ultra-competitive marketplace. Employers of Fullbridge interns report that Fullbridge alums are more effective, prepared, and better at teamwork than other interns.
To complement the Holy Cross rigorous education, you will be immersed in business, finance, marketing, and innovation—the skills employers seek. Working closely in teams to tackle real-world projects, you will develop a strong core of work competencies, and develop confidence to take your next step. In addition, your own personal Fullbridge coach will be your guide and mentor throughout the program.
Classrooms will be transformed into a simulated workplace—the program is an intensive lecture-free hands-on experience that culminates in a final team presentation.
Here’s what you’ll get from the program:
- Preparedness and marketability in today’s competitive job market
- Confidence and knowledge essential to land an internship or job
- Access to a professional network of Fullbridge alumnae and coaches
- Effective presentation and public speaking skills
- Real-world experience
- Insight into the world of business
Competencies & Skills
- Financial Analysis
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Awareness of Others
- Being a Positive Force
- Disagreeing Effectively